- English -
Back to News 2011 in progress
---> Past News (Archives):
News 2010 (archives)
News 2009 (archives)
News 2008 (archives)
News 2007 (archives)
News 2006 (archives)
News 2005 (archives)
News 99 -
Events 01/98 -
Comments 03/97 -
Events 03/97 -
News 1996 (Archives)
- - Comments on the 1996 season : Twenty festivals in France !
- During the 1996 season, there has been about 20 grinder's organs festivals in France.
- Most of them were very successful.
- For a description of festivals in France, see A-Z, Festivals in France
- For more details, please ask the collector's associations of the country you are interested in.
- - Until the end of 1996, some important events :
- November 2d and 3d 1996
- Saturday evening of entertainment and on Sunday a Mart in the museum at Rudesheim/Rhein (Germany).
- November 16th and 17th 1996
- opening of a "Maison de la Musique mécanique" in Mirecourt (Vosges, France). Inquiries : Maison de la musique mécanique, 26, rue Chanzy, 88500 Mirecourt.(33) 03 29 37 51 13, fax : (33) 03 29 51 05
- November 21st 1996
- Concert of contemporary music on mechanical music instruments (pianos) in the Kulturhaus in Dresden (Germany), at 19h30. Inquiries German association GSM.
- December 1st 1996
- Auction sale of mechanical music, in Chartres (France), étude de Me Lelièvre.
- December 5th 1996
- Auction sale of mechanical music in London (Christie's).
Copyrights: Musica Mecanica.